28 Apr 2009

Birthday Party!!!


Hi guys! It’s AySel here! Last week was a very special one for me and Arash. We both had our birthdays. Arash had his B-day on the 23 April, and mine was on the 25th. 

Of course, there is not a lot of time for partying now but we did go out for a dinner with friends to celebrate. We went to a beautiful restaurant in Stockholm with some of our friends – who are indeed Arash’s friends but now are mine too. 

It was smashing – and quite a surprise for me. First of all, things are generally unpredictable as you are getting ready for the Eurovision Song Contest. But then the first surprise was for me – Arash hadn’t told me it would be a celebration dinner with friends. He just invited me to eat out that night. I didn’t see it coming until the last minute. And here we go – there were like a dozen people there waiting for us. It was so nice that all of them came to celebrate our birthdays. I was trilled and had a great time. 

However, I was also prepared. I had got a gift for Arash and was choosing an occasion to give it to him. Well, it was a perfect occasion. We also got gifts from friends, lots of flowers and smiles along with amazing food and even fireworks! 

The fireworks were fun but I didn’t expect them and was caught completely unawares. The fireworks scared me a bit – I even jumped away and hit my leg. But everything worked out just great and the next day we were back on track preparing for the Contest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment